Finding Your Deeper Purpose And Work In The World
We are individuals within a collective. Each of our gifts brings something to our community and yet so many of us struggle to find a sense of purpose. What does purpose even mean? And what is a sense of purpose without some sense of contribution of these gifts to the greater whole?
Whether searching for more fulfilling work, or finding more fulfilment where you are, this could be for you.
We are unique people, with our own true natures, often very different to the environment we grew up in. It is in following the guidance of our own nature, not the whims of society, that we will let go of struggle and move forward with ease and grace.
Our greatest challenges in life are here to reveal our deepest wounds, and essential gifts, to the world. Lets explore this together in this day long workshop.
- Find out how to know and embody your deeper purpose.
- Move from fantasy to bringing your dreams to life.
- Come to recognise the work you love to do in the world and who you love to be doing it.
You will learn:
- How the heroes/heroines we are drawn to reveal our own gifts for the world.
- The quantum science of our bodies and the self-organising nature of our visions that take us from victimhood to empowerment.
- A process, the Gene Keys Golden Path, that helps you rapidly uncover your deeper calling so that you can focus on living it.
- Techniques to deeply embody your gifts and know their value in the world.
This event will be packed full with teachings of ancient wisdom, as well as opportunities to get deeper clarity and tune into the power of your own intuition to guide you.
Cost is $100 for the day. Please contact Matthew directly to confirm your seat and make a payment.
Location: TBA but will be in the area between Duncan and Shawnigan Lake, BC.